that sux for the blue devils.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
that sux for the blue devils.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Go Hokies!
thats a shame [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
Better for it to happen now rather than late in the season.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
At least he does have time before the season starts and should be ready to go after Christmas when they really get into the meat of their schedule.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
he won't return if he has surgery
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I would think they would say he would be back in say January if that was the case. I would guess he will be medically redshirted this season.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks